Senior UI Designer (m/f)
Awake the fox in you and digitize the trade in Europe with us!
LocaFox – We are a POS system, marketplace and technology provider for stationary retailers! We help local businesses to digitize their product range and ensure that they are competitive and successful in a highly competitive market. Founded in June 2013, we work with great passion every day to connect local business to the Omni-Channel world and to partner with new customers.
More than 70 foxes from more than 25 nations are already working in our headquarter in Berlin Wedding.
Your responsibilities will be:
- You will bring our UI design to the next level, to be the most intuitive and powerful POS system in the international market.
- Conceptualise new ideas with prototyping tools and communicate your rationales to the design team.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept wireframes to final hand-off with engineering.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practises standards.
- Contribute new and innovative solutions for the full POS product, which will improve user-experience and conversion rate.
- Assist in analysing usability tests and work with out design team to build solutions based on user data insights.
- Work as part of an agile and dynamic team, which prioritises product features based on customer needs.
You have got what it takes:
- You have at least 4+ years of relevant experience as a UI Designer.
- You are passionate about crafting delightful mobile applications and have expert-knowledge in designing for Android.
- You have a strong portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn ideas into unique visual designs.
- You are driven by user needs and are keen on working closely with UX Design team in a user-centered process.
- You have a strong background in creating style guides for components and interactions and are able to communicate those to the stakeholders involved during the development.
- You should have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to communicated with all stakeholders included in the process. Experience in leading and developing teams is a plus.
- Ownership for the user-interface design process is a must.
- You are motivated and looking for a long-term position in which you can fully contribute your experience and help to shape incredible processes and a product that you can be proud of.
- You are fluent in Sketch, the main Adobe programs, and prototyping tools such as Zeplin, Framer.js, Flinto and InVision
- Knowledge in creating vector illustrations is a plus.
What you can expect:
- Flexible structures and flat hierarchies
- Choose your own device
- Agile teamwork with experienced colleagues from all over the world
- 70+ employees from 25+ countries
- Sneaker-Style and open culture
- Coffee, Cola & Club Mate (caffeine is our drive;))
- A variety of fresh fruits, muesli and snacks
- Monthly company-breakfast with the entire team and Friday-Beers
- A positive and lively atmosphere & teamspirit
- Legendary teamevents and excursions
- Table-Kicker and PlayStation
- … and more
Do you want to join our team? Send us your application via the “Apply for this job"-button.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and excited to meet you!