Awake the fox in you and digitize the trade in Europe with us!
LocaFox – We are a POS system, marketplace and technology provider for stationery retailers! We help local businesses to digitize their product range and ensure that they are competitive and successful in a highly competitive market. Founded in June 2013, we work with great passion every day to connect local business to the Omni-Channel world and to partner with new customers.
More than 70 foxes from more than 25 nations are already working in our headquarter in Berlin Wedding.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Leading overall strategic technology planning to achieve business goals in close cooperation with our Management
- Communication company’s technology strategy to team and internal stakeholders
- You overview technology and architectural decisions
- You are responsible for the people management of +15 employees
- Recruiting, managing and developing your team members individually
- You coach and train every team member individually
- Agile process management and application of different practices
- You manage feature planning, delivery process and devops
You have what it takes:
- You have an university degree in Informatics or equivalent field
- You have + 4 years experience of successfully leading an engineering organization
- You have experience in developing, maintaining and scaling a platform on AWS
- You know best practices in software architecture, design principles, testing and devops very well
- You are passionate for your team and have successfully recruited, developed and retained engineers
- You are an excellent technical project manager and know various agile methodologies
- It is a plus if you have coding skills, especially in Java and Android
What you can expect:
- Flexible structures and flat hierarchies
- Agile teamwork with experienced colleagues from all over the world
- 70+ employees from 25+ countries
- Choose your own device
- Sneaker-Style and open culture
- Coffee, Cola & Club Mate (caffeine is our drive;))
- A variety of fresh fruits, muesli and snacks
- Monthly company-breakfast with the entire team and Friday-Beers
- A positive and lively atmosphere & teamspirit
- Legendary team events and excursions
- Table-Kicker, PlayStation and McFit-discount
- … and more
Do you want to join our team? Send us your application via the “Apply for this job"-button.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and excited to meet you!