Senior Sales Manager B2B in Berlin - Dutch (m/f)
Awake the fox in you and digitize the trade in Europe with us!
LocaFox – We are a POS system, marketplace and technology provider for stationary retailers! We help local businesses to digitize their product range and ensure that they are competitive and successful in a highly competitive market. Founded in June 2013, we work with great passion every day to connect local business to the Omni-Channel world and to partner with new customers.
More than 70 foxes from more than 25 nations are already working in our headquarter in Berlin Wedding.
Want to hear more about Locafox? Then check out the video with our Sales-Queen Kristin who is sharing her experience! (https://vimeo.com/231352249)
Your responsibilities will be:
- Together with our international Business Development Team you develop a market strategy for the Netherlands
- You are responsible for the telephone acquisition of new retailers in the Netherlands
- You make customers happy by consulting them effectively about our platform and modules
- You work closely together with Marketing to build campaigns for lead generation
- You are an Innovator: You develop new ideas to improve our products and business processes
- Transparent and future-oriented: You document all transactions in our data base systems
You have got what it takes:
- You have + 5 years experience in sales, ideally in the electronic sector and in tele sales
- You know the dutch SMB market and its characteristics
- Experience in the internationalization of sales will be a plus
- You live the Start-up spirit: agile, ambitious and a teamplayer
- You are a language talent and speak Dutch on native-level as well as English or German
- With your charismatic nature and customer-centric approach you make every customer happy
- You passionate about local retailers and fully understand crucial processes for their business
- You have excellent negotiation skills
- As Digital Native, you instinctively understand new apps and tools
- You share our passion for local shopping and love our products
What you can expect:
- Flexible structures and flat hierarchies
- Agile teamwork with experienced colleagues from all over the world
- 70+ employees from 25+ countries
- Sneaker-Style and open culture
- Coffee, Cola & Club Mate (caffeine is our drive;))
- A variety of fresh fruits, muesli and snacks
- Monthly company-breakfast with the entire team and Friday-Beers
- A positive and lively atmosphere & teamspirit
- Legendary teamevents and excursions
- Table-Kicker and PlayStation
- … and more
Do you want to join our team? Send us your application via the “Apply for this job"-button.
We are looking forward to hearing from you and excited to meet you!